Notifications
Clear all

Data output or report from application

Milan
(@milan)
New Member Customer

Does the software support any data output? Some report or at least raw data export.

I would like to print labels to mark a battery with info from tester/software.

Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2020 6:33 am
Nicusor
(@azzido)
Member Admin
Posted by: @milan

Does the software support any data output? Some report or at least raw data export.

Hi Milan,

I am working right now for such a feature. I will test the battery with some configurable options and will generate a PDF report. I hope in about 3 weeks to be ready.

NLBA Laptop Battery Analyzer with Chip Reset & Repair Option

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2020 9:58 am
Mal
 Mal
(@lszynkam)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: @azzido
Posted by: @milan

Hi Milan,

I am working right now for such a feature. I will test the battery with some configurable options and will generate a PDF report. I hope in about 3 weeks to be ready.

Hi. 

I find this part very useful! thank you for that!

Will there be a chance anywhere in future to make something like this happen:

where all information input exist were I can input my company information to be on the report - change this to the customer information like 

1. name 

2 address

3 contact info

and have separate business info like 

1 business name

2 address

3 contact info

if that would be possible then each report would be assigned to separate customer and it will be more secure at least in mine opinion and in mine business. 

it would be great if such addition could happen as it would help my business a lot. 

thank you for consideration 

my best regards 

Lets fix it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2021 12:47 pm
Nicusor
(@azzido)
Member Admin

@lszynkam 

I didn't get it. To use customer information instead of Laboratory Test information or Test Engineer ?

NLBA Laptop Battery Analyzer with Chip Reset & Repair Option

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2021 8:32 am
batFix
(@batfix)
Reputable Member

@azzido 

My personal preference for such requests when I giving my programs out - add INI file and let customer customize predefined values, like a name, a company name, etc

Lets Make NLBA Great ! Together.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2021 10:22 am
Mal
 Mal
(@lszynkam)
Eminent Member Customer

hi.

sorry for confusion. 

To have both available at the same time so who tested it and from what business and for whom (customer details) this test was.

there could be an option right next to both details and if you select this option it appears on the test pdf file.

that is all

thank you 

Lets fix it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2021 4:56 pm
Share: