How to prepare a laptop battery for Remote Reset
NLBA1 is able to unseal and reset about 80% of the laptop batteries on the market. However, for some of the chips which are not directly supported by the NLBA1 software we offer a remote solution to Unseal and Reset them. This solution is offered for free and it is done only in our free time. These are the steps required to be followed in order to get a Remote Reset:
1. Make sure the cells are precharged (above 3000mV each) and balanced ("Balanced" status in NLBA1 software. "Poor Balance" could also be accepted):
2. Make sure the thermal fuse is fine, if not then it has to be repaired. See how to repair a thermal fuse:
3. Post a topic with the title format [Remote Reset] - Battery name, chip name and firmware name/version. In the topic post a picture after reading all parameters (press the Read Once button in the tab Battery Info). Explain a bit of the history like if the cells were replaced or not.
4. One moderator will analyze the topic and if everything is fine the topic will be approved.
5. Once the topic is approved contact the Remote Reset responsible for BQ legacy chips, Nicusor on Whatsapp +40 741 67 68 60.
7. Connect to the Remote Server:
8. If the reset was successful then mark the topic opened at step 3 as Solved.
battery name : AP18E8M for acer nitro
chip name : BQ40Z555 FW V4.23
the battery charge 2 times and after that its not respond to charge
can you help me with any solution please
i dont change cells befor and thermal fuse is ok