Notifications
Clear all

How to repair a battery with 0v cells (chip Renesas M37512)

Hardey
(@hardey)
Reputable Member

hi , this battery is lock and 2 cells is reading 0v, what should i do befor unlocking it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2021 1:34 pm
Hardey
(@hardey)
Reputable Member
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2021 2:07 pm
torture
(@torture)
Member Moderator

This is Renesas chip M37512 and it's not currently supported by NLBA for reset. 

There is nothing you can do about it.

If you have EV2300 adapter i can help you reset it via online session.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 2:31 pm
Hardey
(@hardey)
Reputable Member

@torture i dont have ev2300 adapter. so without it nothing can be done

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2021 2:44 pm
torture
(@torture)
Member Moderator

At the moment unfortunately no.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 2:50 pm
Nicusor
(@azzido)
Member Admin
Posted by: @hardey

hi , this battery is lock and 2 cells is reading 0v, what should i do befor unlocking it

1. What is the meaning of the topic title "can the ci". If a proper title is not selected then the topic will be deleted.

2. I have created video tutorials explaining exactly what you are asking: https://www.laptopu.ro/community/forum-nlba1-laptop-battery-analyzer-and-repair-tool/video-tutorials/

3. If the cells are 0V then nothing in this world can revive them.First you must replace all the cells then unlock the chip. As it is presented on the website: https://www.laptopu.ro/product/chip-reset-repair-laptop-battery/ your chip is not supported.

NLBA Laptop Battery Analyzer with Chip Reset & Repair Option

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2021 6:58 pm
Hardey
(@hardey)
Reputable Member

My question was (can the chlp b unlock) so b4 I can first typing l mistakly press send. So u suggest that I should replace all the cells with new cells. But since u do not have the chip no in ur divice no need working on it. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2021 7:30 pm
Share: